Joining a church is a big decision, and we are honored that you decided to connect with us. Each week, we extend an opportunity for a person to respond to the gospel during one of four invitations:
- Salvation – Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and receive forgiveness of your sins. (Romans 10:9-10)
- Rededication – Anyone who has accepted Christ, but has strayed in their walk with Him, can rededicate themselves to Christ. (1 John 1:9)
- Assurance – If you’re unsure of your salvation status, you can receive absolute assurance. (1 John 5:13)
- Church Membership – Membership is extended to anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. (Hebrews 10:25)
When you come to a decision and is ready to speak to someone, call the church office at 407-422-9631.
We believe that the Bible teaches that baptism symbolizes that a person has been saved and is not a means of salvation. “Baptism is not a means of channeling saving grace but rather is a way of testifying that saving grace has been experienced.”
Jesus demonstrated to us that baptism is an outward expression of the spiritual change that takes place when a person receives the free gift of salvation. The Bible tells us we don’t get baptized to get saved; rather we are baptized because of our relationship with the One who died so we can have eternal life. It is therefore extremely important that baptism occur after a person has made a conscious decision to repent of their sins and profess their faith in Jesus Christ.
Baptism service is normally held the 2th Sunday of each month in the Sanctuary prior to the start of service. Candidates should arrive at least one hour prior to their scheduled time. For more information, contact the church office at 407-422-9631 or the church clerk at email@example.com.
NOTE: Baptism schedule has been altered due to COVID-19. Please contact the church office if you have questions about baptism.
New Members Orientation
We are delighted that you are ready to become a member of Shiloh Baptist Church of Orlando! After becoming a member of the church, each person is to required attend our new member classes. There are two ways to go through the class:
- Typically, a person take the class at the church. Classes are held on Sunday at the Youth Life Praise and Worship Center. During this time, you will have the opportunity to meet other new members and learn about Shiloh. The facilitator of the New Members Orientation class will contact you on how/when to attend the class.
- Online training will be provided to new members until further notice.
Join a Ministry
Are you ready to serve the Lord, then join one of our many ministries. Explore our ministries to determine which one(s) may be right for you!